Any chance I get I love taking full advantage of a long self-care routine focusing on my skincare routine. I love going in depth with it and really soaking up the alone time that I get to have.
Do you ever feel stuck and lost and not sure what to do during those times when you know you have some time to indulge? I’m gonna share my current routine with you to hopefully give yourself some inspiration!
I’ll just give you the run down of what I do and the order I do it in!
Now keep in mind that these products will change over time or depending on what my skin needs. Keep your own skin in mind! If you need some more suggestions, shoot me a message!
- I make sure that I have a full tummy and something delicious to drink
- Change into comfy clothes
- Remove any makeup using Bliss 2 in 1 melting cleanser
- Wash my face with Vitamin C facial wash by Soap and Glory
- I use the Korean 7 times toning method
- I mask twice! Depending on my skins current need. Ill either exfoliate, hydrate, brighten, or anti-age. Most recently I’ve been using Bliss Mighty Marshmallow radiant mask or H20 Waterbright color correcting mask.
- While I’m masking I do something that is super calming. I meditate, read, watch a girly movie, you get my drift
- Then I serum with the Pixi milk serum
- followed by Neutrogena hydrating eye gel
- Lastly, Formula 10.0.6 P.M Perfector
- I also almost always take a bath. I make it super nice! Adding candles, bringing in my favorite book, computer with a good Netflix movie.
- Then I focus on the rest of my bod! Can’t only focus on the facial features!
- I exfoliate and hydrate heavy! I’ve been loving H20 Sea Greens body scrub.
What I love about this is that all the masking and steps force me to slow down and helps reset my mental state. I usually get very distracted and worried in my own head that can cause damage to other areas of my life even when I don’t mean it! This way I clear my head and sometimes whatever I’m worrying about comes to a solution!
P.S. Don’t forget to PIN IT 🙂