I so wanted to name this my first income report but alas! Nothing to report on this month! It’s all good though cause I still want to report how July went! I’m so new to blogging and even the tiniest bit of growth gets me giddy! I mean everyone has to start somewhere, right?? I will say that eventually, I will be adding income to these reports!
Last month was my first month of blogging and I’m so sad to say I was sick for half of it! I caught strep throat not once but twice! They wanted to put me in the hospital =( despite that though I did see some growth!
Goals from July
Gain monthly viewers – I went from 0 to 21! WWOO! I don’t care how small that number is, I am so thankful for everyone who stopped by! Question: Do you go by sessions or users?? I feel that I see more bloggers refer to sessions more.
Achieve 48 new Pinterest followers– So close!! I was off by one! Still counting it as a win though, I mean 7 more is better than 7 less right?
Build up Instagram to 30 followers– Did it! got up tp 45!
Gain 100 new email subscribers– Nope big ol’ fail there!
Because I was so sick and in bed for what felt like ages! a lot of time was spent on instagram and three things I did seem to make the biggest difference!
- I began posting at least twice a day, especially on Sundays!
- I researched my hastages. One of the greatest things that Instagram has done is make following hastages a thing. Now you can search a hastages and see how many followers it has, this is how I chose each tag to place on each post.
- I socialized! Not just liking other’s pics but commenting and replying. Also, following others because of genuine interest.
The only thing I did different on Pinterest is that I have discovered group boards!
I am shooting high this month after reading tons of other reports where others have great success after just a few months blogging!
- Reach 15,000 page views
- Reach 5,000 monthly views and gain 300 followers
- Write 12 new blog posts
- Create a freebie
- Grow Instagram to 500 followers
Happy August everyone! Happy blogging if that’s what your into! I would love to see some of your blogs! Leave me your link in the comments!
P.S. Don’t forget to pin!